Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Review of Earth Dragon's Baby by Scarlett Grove


I received this book as an ARC for a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get the Earth Prince's Magmus story and we are introduced to Cora. Cora is all alone and it is Christmas time. So when she sees an ad for the mating lottery she thinks she doesn't want to be alone anymore. So when she is mated to the Earth Prince of Galaton she has to weigh the thought of leaving everything verses being alone. 

Magmus knows that the only way to stop the fighting is to open the mating lottery. But to do that he has to defeat the Mulgor and make the way save for all the brides. Magmus wonders though if he leaves will he loose his lands? But if he stays will he loose his bride and his child?

This is a great short story about finding love and taking the leap to have it. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...