Thursday, December 15, 2016

It's Live: Devil's Vengeance

The next Sydney Storm MC book is out NOW
 
DEVIL'S VENGEANCE (Sydney Storm MC #3) 
I know she’s forbidden.
I’ve been warned.
But I’m in too deep.

Hailee Archer was mine the minute I met her and there’s no way in hell I’m giving her up.

Our club is at war, though, and her brother is our greatest ally.
He’s made it clear he doesn’t want me anywhere near her.
He’s threatened to walk away from our club if he doesn’t get what he wants.

What he doesn’t know about me is that I’m a stubborn bastard.
I will fucking fight to the bitter end for my family.
He wants to threaten me?
He can go right the fuck ahead.
He doesn’t stand a chance.
 

GET YOUR COPY TODAY

CLICK TO ENTER TO WIN A SIGNED DEVIL'S VENGEANCE PAPERBACK, LIMITED EDITION SWAG & AMAZON GIFTCARD

Here's a taste of Devil & Hailee 

“Is that your way of telling me you don’t want me to see anyone else?”

“It is. It’s also my way of telling you that from here on out, I’ll be picking you up from work every day and dropping you off, too.” I placed a finger against her lips when she attempted to argue with me. “And that Sundays are to be reserved for me. I don’t care what we do so long as we do it together.”

Her eyes widened. “Umm, no, that’s not gonna happen, bossman.”

“Which part of that?” I had to work hard not to grin at her reaction. I fucking loved going head-to-head with her.

“All of it.”

“Uh, yeah, it is.”

“No.” She shook her head emphatically. “There’s no way a guy I’ve just met is gonna tell me what I can and can’t do.”

“So you’re saying that after we’ve known each other for some time, you’ll allow it?”

Her forehead scrunched her disapproval of everything I was saying. “Don’t try and twist my words.”

I grinned. “Okay, try and word it again. At which point in our relationship do you think it’d be acceptable for me to demand a few things?”

“Never!” Fuck, I was working her up. And in turn, she was working my dick up more than she already had on the way over here.

“Right, I’m glad we’ve got that settled,” I said as I moved towards her house.

She grabbed hold of my arm. “Wait. We haven’t settled anything.”

I halted my progress and looked at her. “We have. We’ve worked out that you’re gonna fight me all the way, which for the record, I’m already getting hard about.” Dipping my mouth to her ear, I added, “I’m not the type of man to give up when I want something, Hailee. And I just told you how much I want you. So fight all you want, but this relationship is going to happen, and I am going to demand things from you.”
 

GET YOUR COPY TODAY

iBOOKS
AMAZON US
AMAZON UK
AMAZON AUS
AMAZON CA
NOOK
KOBO

If you haven't met the Sydney Storm MC yet, start the series for free now! Download Relent here - 

AMAZON US
AMAZON UK
AMAZON CA
AMAZON AU
GOOGLE PLAY
iBOOKS
NOOK
KOBO
HERE'S WHAT THE REVIEWS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT DEVIL'S VENGEANCE

"Fans of MC Romance are going to go nuts for this book!!! Nina Levine's fans are going to LOVE Devil and Hailee!!!!" – 5 STAR Goodreads Review

"Nina, Nina, Nina... When it comes to biker men... you're in a class of your own. Loved Devil!" - 5 STAR Goodreads Review

Her writing is phenomenal, the characters are awesome, and the steaminess of many scenes are what every woman wants. Another Storm MC success! – Mytimeoutbookblog

A huge fan of MC books, this book is right up there with its raw heat, protective alphas, and feisty women. Great balance of drama, conflict, passion and off-the-charts heat. – Amazon Reviewer

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing Devil's release on your blog, Jenny <3

    ReplyDelete

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...