Sunday, October 2, 2016

Review of Scottish Werebear Complete Set by Lorelei Moone


I received this box set as an ARC for an honest review.

In this box set we meet all the couples in this series. These couples all have their individual hold-ups that they bring to the relationship, but together they make a powerful force. These couples don’t have smooth sailing when they find one another. However the challenges they go through to be together make the relationship that much stronger.

There is so much I want to tell you about these books but I don’t want to ruin any of the surprises including who each of the couples are and how they work to make the group as a whole stronger. I will say this series will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...