Sunday, August 28, 2016

Review of Un-Shattering Lucy by Terri Anne Browning


This book is not a stand alone and needs to be read in the order they were published. This book will finish off the series.

In this book we find out what really happened the night of Lucy's 18th birthday. We also find out what is happened to both Harris and Lucy since that night. Both will learn not only things about themselves but the other person in this book that will either draw them closer or will drive the final wedge that will keep them apart forever. 

There is so much that I want to tell you about but I don't want to ruin it for any other reader. Plus with this being part of a series I am trying not to ruin the past books for anyone. I will say this is another amazing hit for this author. I would recommend not only this book but the entire series to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...