Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Review of Lured by My Master by Jenna Jacob


I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. 

In this book we get Sam and Allisinda or Cindy for short. We meet this couple in Seduced by My Doms. Sam is the resident OB at the hospital Cindy is one of the ER nurses there. She and Liz have been best friends for ever. So when she confides in her that she thinks Sam is cheating on her she thinks her worst fears are confirmed when she notices her friend is acting weird. Cindy has been brutally burned by a man before and refuses to have it done again. So she would rather walk away from the one man she can see herself with forever then be hurt even more in the long run. Can she walk away so easily or will Sam make sure she sees him not her past?

Sam knows Cindy is keeping something from him but he has his own secrets. He wants to be able to tell her about his dominate side and club Genesis in his own way. But when he sees Cindy in the doorway while he is having a conversation with Liz he knows his time has run out. He has to show her everything or risk loosing her forever. Can he keep his woman or will the demons from her past keep her from really seeing him and what they could be together. 

I have been a huge fan of this series since I read my first book in this series. This book will have you locking the door, closing the blinds, sending the kids away so you can read this from beginning to end with no interruptions. This book has so really good twists in it that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say this is another amazing hit in this series it is an absolute must read. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...