Friday, March 25, 2016

Review of Bearly Hunted: A Bear-Shifter Romance by Cara Wylde


I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. 

In this book we meet the princess and the hunter. The hunter is sent to kill the princess while she is out in the open and vulnerable. The queen wants her dead so that she will be able to take over the kingdom. The hunter however is a bear and the instant he smells her he knows she is his mate. The question then becomes can he get his mate to believe him when he says he just wants to protect her? As well as can he keep her from putting herself in harms way?

This book is a short story that I think feel a little flat for me. They call it a snow white story but it seems like this story leaves you with more questions than anything else. I thought that for a short story the author could have given more consistency to the female lead. First she runs from the castel to be happy then she is thinking of going back then she meets the hunter she is with him then leaves him then has to be with him. I was hoping for more with this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...