Monday, February 8, 2016

Review of Shared by the Bear Clan Part 4


I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. This book is not a stand alone and needs to be read in order. 

In this book we get the answers to everything. 

We will find out if everyone did make it out of the compound alive. We will also find out if the bad guys really win one. Also we will find out if this threesome will have their happily ever after. This book shows us just because you are a girl doesn't mean you can't kick some serious butt. 

I would recommend not only this book but this entire series. I want to tell you so much about this book but it is short and I don't want to give anything away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...