Saturday, January 23, 2016

Review of Bear Clan 3 - Ravaged by Lynn Red


I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. This is not a stand alone but part of a series. 

In this book we get to see what Todd's plan really is and what he really wants with Adriana. We also find the lengths that Crazy, Wild, and Grave will go to, to protect their woman. We also find out why Grave keeps disappearing too. Also in this book we find out what Todd plans for all of the bears not just these four. 

There is so much I want to tell you about this installment but I don't want to ruin it for any of the readers. This is a short segment in this book series. This will have you wanting to reach through the book and punch more than one male and possibly a female. I will however have you on the edge of your seat from the first to the last word. I would recommend it but like I started this you have to read the first two first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...