Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Review of Shattered by You by Nashoda Rose



I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. I will start this off as saying this book can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading the other books before it otherwise you will be lost on some of the references in this book. 

I this book we get Haven and Vincent or Ice and Crisis if you prefer. In this book we really get to see some of what Haven went through during all of those years and what she is really hiding from her twin Ream. Haven is determined to hold it all in so Ream can't be hurt any more but doesn't realize what it is doing to her. 

Crisis can see the crash coming he doesn't know what happened to Haven but knows she is beginning to trust him and to him that means more than anything. He wants to help but doesn't know what to do to make things better for her. 

There is so much more I want to tell you about this book but I believe that readers need to find things out for themselves in a book. I will say it is absolutely amazing. This book is about love, acceptance, and finding freedom. I would recommend it I know it will be a book once you start it you won't be able to put it down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...