Saturday, July 25, 2015

Review of The Reason I Breathe by Cory Cry




In this book we see the return of all of the characters from the first Bite and Release book. In the beginning of this book we find that Ryan has been in an accident and is in a coma. Shea is keeping a vigil by her bedside. During this time we hear from Shea about many of sit major parts of the first book but from his point of view. Things he felt, how he reacted, and what he saw happening to them in the future. We also find out a little more about how Shea felt about his past.

There are some real surprises in this book that I wish I could tell you about but as a reader I want you to find them out for yourself. This book is amazing thought and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. There are some very graphic descriptions of their love life. So if this is offensive to you be forewarned, if not make sure you get your copy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...