Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Review of Mind over Matter by Kaia Bennett





I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. 

This is the third book in the closer series. We have watched the relationship between Nicole and Gabriel grow and change. In this book we see what it is like for them not to be together. When this book starts out we find that Nicole is with Travis not Gabriel. Makes you ask what happened? Well that is in this story. There are many things that are explained and determined in this book. We see who a lot of the band end up with Gabrielle included. We also see what becomes of Travis and Nicole. 

There are so many things I want to tell you about this book but there are so many twist to it I don't want to ruin any of the story for the reader. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end and will answer all of your questions about this couple and their friends and relatives. 

It is an amazing read that will have you on the edge of your seat to the very end. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone. I should be read as a series so there is no confusion about different parts of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...