Sunday, July 5, 2015

Review of Lie to You by J.C. Valentine



I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. Lets start this out by saying this book is not a stand alone it needs to be read after Dance for Me. 

Now with that being said everyone is back and in this book the boys have decided that Josephine must choose between them. Josephine isn't sure what do to she is still confused over everything that has happened so far and who she wants to be with. 

There are many twists and turns in this book and you aren't sure who really is the good twin and who the evil twin really is in this book. It does end on a cliffhanger again, so be aware of that. There are so many twists to this book that I want to tell you about but I want all the readers to experience them for themselves. I will tell you that even though this is a continuation from Dance with me and it does end on a cliffhanger it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. You will not be able to put it down. this is an absolute must read

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...