Thursday, July 16, 2015

Review of Fighting Silence by Aly Martinez




I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. I will start this off by saying I read the first book and am always leery when an author writes and amazing first book the second is either going to be an amazing hit or an amazing flop. I will tell you right now this is another amazing hit by this author.

When we start this story it is right after the incident in the hotel I won't give it away if you haven't read the first book. Flint is still coming to term with not only what has happened to him but what this means in regards to his feelings for Eliza. Flint knows he needs to find his own way in this world where his brother is free to love the woman of his choosing and Flint doesn't have to feel like he is breaking every-time he sees it.

We also meet Ash in this book. Ash has grown up the hard way she lost her mom when she was little her dad never gave her the most stable upbringing but when she lays eyes on Flint she knows she found a diamond in the rough if only she can get Flint to see it too.

Nothing in this family ever comes easy so why would a new life for either Flint or Ash be that way. This book as many twists and turns I want to tell you all about but as a reader I think that you should experience them for yourself. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone though. It is as I stated in the beginning an absolute amazing hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...