Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Reveiw of Red Hot Candy




I received this as an ARC for an honest review.

This is an amazing collection of short stories. All of these authors are ones that have put out books that will all read again and again. This is some of their shorter stories that go along with their series or as stand alone's.

I would recommend this series to anyone and everyone. This is a definite don't miss. There is so much I want to tell you about this collection but due to the fact that a lot of these stories are short I don't want to give anything away from them. This is an amazing sale price for all of these amazing authors pick it but before the sale goes away. Well worth the price, you will not be sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...