Thursday, July 30, 2015

Reveiw for Property of the Bad Boy by Vanessa Waltz



I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. 

In the beginning of this book I had some trouble getting into it and that is just due to my personal preferences for books. In this book we meet Jake and Beatrice. Jake is a wise guy and Beatrice is part of an MC. They could not be more different if they tried but when events lead them to one another they find that they have feelings that they never would have imaged. 

There are many twist and turns in this book that will have you coming back for more over and over again. I liked how you don't know who is with this couple and who is against them until the very end. The personal problem I had with this book is through almost half of the book all he does is treat her like dirt but expects her to bow down to his every him. I am not into degradation and that is what it feels like in most of this book for her. 

Over all this book is an amazing story. I would recommend this book. The fact that there are so many twists make is a book that I just couldn't put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...