Saturday, June 27, 2015

Review of Be the One by Nina Levine



I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. This is the second book in Presley and Jett's story.

In this book we start off just where the last one left off, right after the charity event. Now just because Jett stood up for her at the event does not mean that everything will be all roses and smooth sailing now. What kind of book would that be. In this book we still have an ex who still won't let go, two careers to figure out, and everyday life that can get in the way.

There are many twists and turns in this book that I want to tell you all about but as a reader I want you to experience them for your self. I will say that this book does wrap up their story but still leaves the opportunity for more to be written in this series.

This book is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. Pick up your copy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...