Tuesday, April 14, 2015

For a Limited Time Only The 27 Club by Kim Karr is on sale

***LIMITED TIME ONLY***
 
The 27 Club by Kim Karr  is

ONLY $3.79!

 


If you could please share on your blog and or/social media sites,
it would be appreciated.  


 

 

The 27 Club by Kim Karr is
ONLY $3.79!  

Grab your copy at the following retailers: 

 

Amazon
B & N
iBooks


 

Book Summary

 

From the New York Times Bestselling Author of the Connections series comes an exciting and passionate new romance....

Janis Joplin. Kurt Cobain. Amy Winehouse. Zachary Flowers. I always knew my brilliant brother would one day be listed among the great artistic minds of our time. I just didn't know he would join the list of exceptional talents who left us too young, too soon. 
 
I was always the calm one, the perfect foil to his freewheeling wild spirit. But since his death shortly after his 27th birthday, I'd found myself adrift and directionless.
 
I knew it was time to face my destiny, and I was ready to yield. But then I met Nate, Zachary's best friend. Only he could help me put the pieces together, fill in the blanks that Zachary left behind. I needed him to answer my questions--and I wanted him for more. He awakened in me a sensuality that had never been explored, never satisfied. Nate's presence controlled me, his touch seared me, and it was up to me to convince him that he was brought into my life for a reason....

NO CLIFFHANGER ENDING.  THIS IS A STANDALONE ROMANCE.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...