Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Review of The Vigilante's Lover by Annie Winters & Tony West




I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. When I first started this book I had no idea really what it was about. However as soon as I started it I was completely hooked. This book is amazing.

We start this book our with Mia living in her aunts home and unsure of what to do with her life now that her aunt is deceased. Mia's aunt took her in after her parents were killed in a boating accident many years before. At the same time we meet a man named Jax who is getting ready to break out of prison. We are unsure at this point what he did to get himself there but we know that he communicates to others in code and is or was part of a group called Vigilante's who seem very powerful.

As the story progresses we find out that Mia thought she was writing and eccentric man in jail and since he would be there for awhile she thought she would help him with his loneliness. Jax thinks that the codes he has been writing to a man named Klaus don't seem to make sense when he gets his letters back. He worries something has happened to him and that is part of the reason he is breaking out of prison. This story is back and forth between Mia and Jax account of what occurs as the story progresses. There are many twists and turns and I will not ruin it for any other readers. I will say that I can not wait for the next book to come out I really want to know more about Mia and what is really up with her. I will say that this needs to be on everyone's must read list. It is amazing I am just bummed I have to wait to read the next installment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...