Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Review of the Absolutely True Story of Us by Melanie Marchande





I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. When I got this book I had very little clue what it was about. However when I started this book I could not put it down.

In this book we meet Lizzy and Dean, Lizzy and Dean are ex's that are forced to live in the same space due to a book she wrote saying that it was based on a true story. The problem was that it wasn't there were parts that sort of resemble Dean and parts that sort of resemble Lizzy but they were never suppose to be the real life characters.

Lizzy has been hurt in her past by a previous relationship, Dean is aware of this but still does something that eventually breaks them up. After writing this book Lizzy's parents, and siblings think this is true and think that she has finally found the man of her dreams to bad it is based on a lie. Dean knows what he did to Lizzy hurt her but that wasn't his intent (you have to read the story to find out what was). I having her ex living with her wasn't bad enough , her parents are in town to check out her relationship, as well as she is having a texting affair with a man she has never met refers to himself as M.

This story has man twists and turns to it. You will never truly know who M is till almost the very end. You also won't know what Dean did and how he plans on fixing it. This book is amazing I could not put it down. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...