Saturday, December 13, 2014

Review of One Love by Lili St Germain


I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. This is the 7th book in the Gypsy Brothers books if you have not read the previous 6 then there will be secrets that are re-veiled in this book. In this book Juliette and Jase are at the compound. Juliette isn't sure exactly where Jase is but knows she needs to get to him and get them out if they are going to finally finish this. This isn't a book that is all hearts and flowers it is like the rest of this series a hard battle that they must fight through to the bitter end.

There are so many ups and downs I want to tell you about but as a reader you need to find out what happens all on your own. There is one thing I will tell you, you must read the author's note at the end of the story. I think the things she has to say about this book are absolutely amazing and defiantly help to put this story into perspective for all readers.

This is a book that I would defiantly recommend but I would advise again it is not a hearts and flowers kind of book but is full of hard issues and difficult times to the end. If you have not read this series again I will state this will give away some of it's secrets but I would recommend you get your copy as soon as it is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...