Sunday, December 7, 2014

Review of Hansel part 3 by Ella James


Again I don't give many 5 star reviews especial with series but this one deserves it. This is the third book in the series and you really begin to learn what Hansel / Lucas went through while in that house. He has taken Leah back there after she jumped back into the vehicle in Vegas. Leah thought that by going their she will find some closer to it all but what it does is open old wounds that they both have and aren't sure they can ever deal with. This trip effects Lucas more that Leah but it also shows them both how much they need the other person.

This has so many emotional aspects to the story that I only want to give you a brief description so like me you can be a reader who is experiencing it for the first time. This is another hit in this series and I would highly recommend it. It is not a stand alone and needs to be read in order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...