Saturday, December 6, 2014

Review of Hansel Part 1 by Ella James



I am not one to give a 5 star rating especially with one that is in parts but this series deserves it. It took me a bit to read this book because when I read Red & Wolfe I found that it was better to have all the parts before reading it then having to wait. However with this series I am not sure it would have mattered it is that good.

In this book we meet Hansel (not his real name) & Leah who we later find out what Gretel. Both of them were taken as children by a very cruel woman. It takes more than the first part to find out all that has happened to both of them. After the intro we find out that Leah has spent years looking for Hansel but without knowing his real name she could not find him. When one of her sisters holds her bachelorette party in Vegas she is shocked to find Hansel there but using another fake name.

This book has many twists and turns that will grab you from the first word and not let go till the very end of the series. I would highly recommend this book and this series it will have you wanting for more with each part you read. Pick up your copy today and start this amazing series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...