Monday, December 1, 2014

Review for Taunting Lips by Elena Reyes





I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. I am not one to give many 5 star reviews and it is even rarer on a short story but this one I could not put down after the first word. This book is not meant as a stand alone it is a accompaniment to Teasing Hands. In this book we see how Camden felt during all those moments we read about in Teasing Hands. I found this short story to be amazing it is not just snippets we see where both Amanda and Camden are now. How he felt that first time he met her and what lead to that first meeting in the club. We also see how all the other major moments are felt from Camden's point of view. We also get a glimpse into some of the other characters and how they were introduced to Camden. How they fell about him and what conversations he had with them. I may seem like I am being vague but if you have read Teasing Hands you will understand some of this but I want as a reader you to experience this like I did without any of the knowledge of what will happen next. This story is short it is not meant to reinvent their story but meant to show you another side to the story. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone pick up a copy as soon as it is available you will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...