Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Review for The Blood of Angels: Divine Vampires


I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. Holy cow this book was sure a surprise. I do not give many 5 star reviews but boy does this book deserve it.  I did not know anything about this book before I started it, I had not even read the synopsis. I am a fan however of this author and wanted to give it a read. I am so glad that I did take that chance. In this book we meet Sam who is a fairy. Sam helps to show that there a lot of myths about fairies out there that are just simply not true. In this book we also meet Zeph who can see Sam but she can not figure out why. There are many different twists and turns to this story that will have you saying holy cow at the end of the book because you did not see this coming. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but as a reader I like having the opportunity to discover things that happen in a book without knowing they will and be constantly looking for them I would highly recommend this book. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...