Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Review of Slay by Nina Levine



I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. I am not a person who gives out many 5 star reviews but boy does this book deserve it. I have been a fan of this series since the very beginning and this book does not disappoint. 

If you have read this series at all you know who Blaze is this is his story. This story brings up the question can two broken people find love or are they destined to be alone? This story starts out with Blaze and what happened to him when he was a child. We also find what drives him as an adult and what exactly Blaze does to earn his money. Some people might be shocked to find out exactly what he does to earn both his money and his respect. In this story we meet the latest woman to join this crew her name is Lena we all knew that there would need to be a strong woman to be with Blaze and Lena is no wilting flower. When we first meet her she beats a guy up for trying to rob a couple of drink guys behind her bar. There are so many twists and turns in this book that I can't hardly wait for everyone to read this book. This book needs to be on everyone's must read list. 

I would recommend this book but it needs to be read after the other books in this series that have already been released due to the fact that reading them out of order can cause spoilers. I want to tell you so much about this book but I really believe that you need to be able to read some of these twists and turns all on your own. Make sure you pick up your copy of this book immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...