Friday, November 14, 2014

Review for Songbird Freed



Wow, I am not one for giving 5 star reviews but this one sure deserves it. I had my option on who Tara should end up with but respected the author to make the best decision for the story-line. I will not tell you who was picked and how the story went because I think that everyone deserves a chance to read it. This book does tell us what happened to Riley during that time that we all thought that he was dead. It also tells us what happened to Cole and whether or not he can hold onto the girl now that they know Riley is alive. I like how we finally get the full story on Cole and how he came to be the way he is with his family and what the reasons are behind it. This also gives us some more insight into some things that happen on military bases and again shows the strong bonds that are formed within a unit. I would like to say more but I do not want to give away any of the twists and turns in this book. I like the reader to experience them for themselves. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone. It is not meant as a stand alone the other two books in this trilogy have to be read first for this one to makes sense. This is an amazing book with an amazing story that makes you fall in love with that special someone all over again. If you have not started this trilogy start it immediately you will not be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...