Sunday, October 26, 2014

Review for Backstage by A.M. Madden


     I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. I will start this off saying I am a huge fan of this series. Also I am not one for 5 star reviews but this one definitely worth it. If you have not read the rest of the backup series this book will not be a problem. This can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading the others first just for a little point of view from the others in the band. This book is Trey's book, Trey has always been the quiet moody one of the band. The band seemed to be his only commitment. he doesn't date women he sleeps with them and the only woman he has let close to him is Leila. She picks on him just like any sister would. What we find out in this book is what made Try the man he is today. Why he refuses to make any commitments to anyone, or at least any commitments outside of the band. Trey's story will make you laugh, it will make you cry, and it will make you want to hurt someone at times.

    This book is a must read by anyone and everyone. I would recommend it and I know that you will not be disappointed. It can be read as a standalone but I would recommend the entire series. Put this book on your must read list immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...